Friday, April 29, 2011

See what people are saying about training at Fargo Brazilian Jiu-jitsu & MMA Academy

Eliot Marshall - UFC Veteran / The Ultimate Fighter Season 8
“I’ve been training with Prof. George for about 12 years now and let me tell you, as far as having the knowledge to transmit Brazilian Jiu-jitsu to students of all ages Fargo BJJ is the place to be! When I’m in Fargo I train at Fargo BJJ!


Kyle F
– Equipment Dealership Manager

I have lost 50 lbs in 8 months, and am much healthier than I was when I started. I have more energy when I come home, and the training is a great stress reliever. I think my family enjoys spending time with me more now.”


Connor S - Student NDSU
“If you want to learn self-defense techniques, kick boxing, wrestling or Brazilian Jiu-jitsu in a very friendly and constructive environment.. I would say then FARGOBJJ is the place for YOU! and me!”


Jason B – Civil Engineer
“Through Jiu Jitsu, I have met/trained with people from all over the world. Wherever I have trained, people know of my instructors George and Sarah because of the lineage of the school, and where they come from. I feel lucky to have instructors like Professor George and Professor Sarah, who show a real passion for Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, and for helping their students learn in the best possible environment.”


Cody S
Production Worker
“I wanted to get back in shape & lose weight, …blow off some steam. I’ve lost 70 pounds from when I first started, and I’m a lot more patient!”


Bill K –
Air Force EOD NCO
“For our kids, Jiu-jitsu has been a great confidence builder.”

Alex B – Security Officer
Professors George and Sarah run an exceptionally efficient, open and yet challenging school. They truly welcome all students of all types into their family. The training is challenging and very technique based. The variety of class options (kids, MMA, BJJ, Kickboxing, Wrestling and Fitness) provide something for everyone. The lack of a “meathead”, brand specific, MMA groupie typical atmosphere is what brought me here and what will keep me here. Unlike other gyms whose membership changes with the ebb and flow of local judicial sentencing guidelines, Fargo BJJ has students from all walks of life. Doctors (I have trained personally with 3 different ones), police officers, students, laborers, professional and semi-professional fighters, white and blue collar. I would highly recommend the school to anyone who is looking for fitness, self-defense, a good hobby or to get into MMA as a hobby or profession.

No comments:

Post a Comment